nuffnang ads

recent posts

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday



*My first time travel to another country*
*Oh, take a look at my innocent face! woohoo!*
*Inisemuapoyo*
*This place I remember a lot, a country that very left behind, trying so hard to catch up*
*It makes me really bersyukur to live in this country*
*I love Malaysia*

last but not least.....

Aku rindu kopi kat Ben Thanh Market!!!
Wondering if the old pakcik still jual kopi lagi tak kat situ..
I wish he is still there when I come back soon.

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. ini semua poyo! hahaha caption sy slalu org pakai. ayuhlah kita semua berdoa agak dpt travel dgn lebih kerap. insyaALLAH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaAllah, kita semua akan murah rezeki utk travel..amin!

      Delete

Subscribe and Follow